Monday, December 24, 2007

My Food Blog.


Welcome all!!!!!!

Thanks for coming and checking it out. This will be my blog only and or mostly about food. I figured since the new year is just around the corner and I have all this time and passion for food, why not talk about it here? I hope to get some pictures in making it somewhat of a photo blog as well as a regular rant on food and the people who eat it.

I'm going to start out by just introducing my food background so that there is a clear understanding of what types of food i lean towards and my opinion on the other foods I frown upon.
Grew up in a Chinese/Vietnamese household. Living next to Mexicans growing up. Always experimenting with different foods. Everything in my world that i eat would be considered "ethnic" to many but for me its a daily thing. I love cooking. I love watching people cook. I love eating. I love watching people eating. anything that pretty much involves that process is what tickles me. I think part of being a true foodie, is the willingness to try everything at least one. My palate is maturing into more simplistic taste but of course the skill of preparation is never a bore. I believe dining with friends and family and significant others show the building of good relationship. to have dinner with someone is to truly be part of their lives. I love eating alone but i also adore eating with friends and sharing great flavors and making memories. my favorite thing to do is to go to a new restaurant with people i care about. its always an adventure.

No comments: